Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Results???

Results???  Well, I guess so.  If you haven't read my post from Friday, it was all about the sabotage from last week.  I forgot to mention I also had ANOTHER kids Birthday party I was dragged to yesterday and of course it was Shawn's family event. 

What I like about my fam is that we only get together for the major Holidays, and guess what,,,,, I'm actually excited to see them every time!!!  Family get togethers are nice, but when you start to have them every month it gets to be too much for me.

Luckily, I resisted the crack potatoes even though they were at the B-day party as usual and STARING at me (Come eat me Stephanieeeeee... You shut your face crack potatoes!).  Instead I ate a handful of fresh fruit and veggies from the different trays, a couple spoonfuls of the Italian pasta salad, and 3 halves of deviled eggs.  There's a reason they are called DEVILed eggs too.  Just 3 came out to be 300 calories and 19g of fat.  The fat content was way more than I needed in a single serving.  Plus, they are kind of irresistible for me, those lil' devils.  I love eggs, and can eat them in just about any form they come in, except runny (I don't particularly like to chase after my yokes).  My grandmother will make deviled eggs just for me for every family event my family has, because I have always loved them.  They're just SO delish!

Anyways......   Stop complaining already Steph...... 

Ok, so first off, I hate the scale this week, but I still lost inches, which is all that matters to me.  I'm actually amazed I was able to do so with all the food and beer that was tossed in front of me this past week, BUT I did work out all 6 days and Saturday on my day off, I walked around quite a bit at the Tri-fest.  This is why a workout routine is so IMPORTANT!  If you are losing inches and look better, WHO CARES WHAT THE SCALE SAYS, RIGHT?  Well.....  Yes, but I'd still eventually like to see that number start to diminish.

April 16, 2012
Waist: 41"  -2"
Calves: 17"
Neck: 12 3/4"
Thigh: 23 1/4" -3/4"
Arm: 12 1/2"
Chest: 40 1/2" -1 1/2"
Hips: 45" -1 1/2" 
Weight: 209.6
___________________
TOTALS (Week 2): 2.8 lbs and -5 3/4"

April 23, 2012
Waist: 39 1/2"  -1 1/2"
Calves: 17"
Neck: 12 1/2"  -1/4"
Thigh: 23 1/2"  + 1/4"
Arm: 12 1/2"
Chest: 40"   -1/2"
Hips: 43 1/2" -1 1/2" 
Weight: 210.4  +.08
___________________
TOTALS (Week 3): +.08lbs and -3 1/2"==TOTAL since starting TF:  4.2 lbs and 18"

WHAT!?!?!  18" in only 3 weeks!  That's pretty A-MAZING!

Even though I'm only down 3 1/2" this week, I FEEL more defined and thinner.  I don't measure my badonkadonk, but I am pretty sure I have lost some major inches in that area this week.  It looks tighter to me, which is great considering that is a major fat collector in my body.  I also can tell I am getting definition in my thigh, hence the +1/4" and in my arms.  

I know I measure everything and see results that way, but for the most part I have noticed a lot of weight loss/inches in my back, butt and face/neck more than anything.  My measurements every week is what keeps me going, BUT my biggest motivator is when someone from work or that hasn't seen me in a while asks me how I am losing weight and that they can tell a difference.  I'll take that over the number on the scale ANY DAY!  I received two comments last week.  One even said, "Well, I saw you walk by and thought, 'Wow, she's getting skinny'."  Skinny?  Not hardly, thinner-YES!  Though I am an aspiring Skinny Gal, and I did enjoy the comment.  

That's all peeps, have a good Monday!

       


 





3 comments:

  1. That's awesome considering the week of events you had! I ran the Tri-Fest 5K and the booths weren't even open yet and the whole area smelled like yummy fried deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking measurements is totally the way to go, you are doing a great job! And I hear ya about all the parties, all my friends are teachers so we have a birthday party every weekend from march through may, ugh. Damn cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just keep chipping away. Eventually this fat suit will fall off. lol

      Delete