Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#1 Rule-CARDIO

**Warning** Explicit language follows!!

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a huge zombie junkie.  I'm generally fascinated by any kind of zombie show or movie, which is why I am a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead series.  I guess it's just my inner nerd coming out, but generally I enjoy any kind of supernatural show.  For some reason though, zombies are my favorite.  I think I am just intrigued with the survival instincts that kick in when it comes to a post apocalyptic lifestyle.  How WOULD one survive????

If there is one reason to do CARDIO, it would be to survive a zombie apocalyptic lifestyle--that could happen?!?  Maybe?   

The thought often crosses my mind when I work out, BECAUSE the first TO GO, as quoted in Zombieland, "Were the fatties".   Don't be that guy ^^^^^^^ 

Poor, FAT, bastard! 


This random thought of the day is brought to you by  this photo:

This photo literally made me "LOL".  

I think we all have a few people that we want "taken out" in our lives!!  MAYBE a few co-workers????  

Ok......  So, that last comment might just be me, and really if it came down to it, I think I would probably get eaten, because violence is not in my nature.

So to avoid being eaten, remember CARDIO is Rule #1!  Here's another fun photo just as a reminder to keep working on our fitness and to avoid being a human Happy Meal --->    

Random ramblings by:  Stephanie 

HEY!  I did warn you have have a slight case of ADHD, and it's a *SQUIRREL* kind of day.

And I'm bored at work. 

STAY and GET fit gang!









    

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when I was running near work last year. Some guy started running after me, spouting gibberish and dragging his leg. I ran very fast after freaking out and decided he was probably a zombie and I was glad for the cardio! This made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, I would have taken off yelling, "Don't eat me, don't eat me." lol That's just plain creepy. Thankfully you were already seasoned in your running routine by then.

      Delete