Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lemon-Herbed Grilled Chicken

Lemon-Herbed Grilled Chicken

I wanted to make something that I hadn't seen a recipe for and I came up with this.  It's pretty simple and easy and taste great!   

Ingredients
Skinless/boneless chicken breast
1-2 fresh lemons
1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
a bunch diced-Fresh Basil or 2 tbls of refrigerated dried Basil
1/4 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Squeeze 1-2 lemons in a bowl/pan.  Coat the container with juice.  Mix in olive oil and herbs/seasonings until blended well.

Rub Chicken in the mix, marinate for 30 mins, and throw it on the grill.

Take time to appreciate your surroundings while grilling.  What a beautiful day it was yesterday!!

I like to toss little bits of water on the chicken when I flip them to keep them moist.  Once cooked fully, pull them off the grill and serve with your side of choice. 

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I think we grill more than we cook in the kitchen right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Looks great! I'm ready for lunch now :)

    ReplyDelete