Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brynnie @ 7 months!

Sweet baby Jesus, I have a 7 month old! 


Ok, maybe I am biased, because I am Momma Bear to Brynnie-Boo, but she is ABSOLUTELY the most BEAUTIFUL BABY I have ever seen and she turned 7 months old on Sunday.  

First off, let me just say that I can not believe she is already 7 months old.  It felt like it was yesterday that I had her.  She is SO sweet and smiles nonstop everyday.  She definitely makes my world brighter.  

So, what's new with Brynn?

-She still has NO teeth.
-She sits up with no help and doesn't wobble a bit while playing.
-She can stand for about 30 mins and weeble wobbles about five steps.
-She can get into crawling position and sways forward and backward like she wants to take off, but can't quite figure it out.  SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE IS SOOOO CLOSE, and I can't wait for that new adventure!
-She can go from a sitting position to all fours like she wants to crawl. 
-She says "DA, DA, DA, NA, NA, NA, MA, MA, MA, BA, BA, BA" all the time now.  Not in that particular order, but she is constantly being a chatter box and socializing with EVERYTHING.  She can entertain her self talking to the floor, her favorite toys, the dog, Shawn and I, and any stranger off the street.
-If you can not tell, she absolutely LOVES bath time and playing with her rubber toys in the suds.
-She eats veggies/fruits once a day with cereal, formula, formula with cereal, and 50% juice now.
-She just started turning and reaching out for Shawn, Grandma, and myself just last week, which absolutely melts my heart every time.
-AND she has the biggest smile I have ever seen.  I love it!

And that's what's new with my Boo Bear.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. She has the sweetest smile ever! I can't believe it's been 7 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meagan! She's everything I'd hoped for and so much more. I love my little mini me. :)

      Delete