Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MILF: A work in progress

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!  To start off the day fabulously, I listened to "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas.  For some reason it always gets me hyped up and ready for the day.  Even though I am overweight, I do have some decent looking curves.  I come from that belief that everyone can dress themselves up.  It just takes a little work and dedication.  If you wear the right fit of clothes (not too tight and not overly baggy) for your size, then YOU CAN LOOK GREAT. 

I realize that I haven't given a full body picture, and even though it terrifies me to do so, here are two photos from this morning: 



Next time I will remember to clean off my vanity in my bathroom!  I've never been a fan of the mirror pictures, but at least you get the point. 

I am really looking forward to Monday, because I believe I will have some great results to post from this weeks workout routines and dieting...  How do I know???  Well,,,,  let's just say that I took a peek on my scale today, plus I FEEL thinner.  I hope everyone else out there is having a great week as well with their fitness.  Cheers to my future MILFness!!  :)       


4 comments:

  1. You look awesome, Steph! I love curves and want to keep mine....just smaller curves? lol You know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing :D


    Check it out if you are interesting. I'm giving a giveaway for a design blog, the talented sisters from Truly Your blog, they will be drawing a blog something you want, with props, a draw picture that look likes you. Interesting? Go on and enter and hope to win... Last chance today to enter before tomorrow to reveal who is the winner.

    http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

    Good Luck

    Sacha www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sacha,

      I joined your give away. :) I noticed that you liked photography. I just started a photography business that's just starting to turn a profit. Check me out at
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/CreativeSmilesPhoto

      Stephanie

      Delete