Monday, April 16, 2012

Beachbody Coach/Results

Good Afternoon and Happy Monday! 

So, over the weekend I finally decided to dedicate myself to being a Beachbody Coach.  For any reader out there, that's currently doing a Beachbody program and may be interested in joining a FREE online membership and being on my Team, then let me know.  There are many ways for you to connect with me. 

First, you can go to:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/stephanielpotter and add me as a friend on Facebook.  No weirdos or stalkers please - Along with adding me, please send me a message to FB letting me know you want to be apart of my workout team! 

You can also go straight to my Beachbody website page and join my team there.  My team is called "Team Lollapaloser".  We losing weight, y'all!  :)  You can find my Beachbody page at:  http://beachbodycoach.com/TurboMomma83 .  Once you reach my Beachbody page, you can click the box that says "JOIN" for a FREE membership to where you can log your workouts for cool daily prizes, join the chat rooms, and get free workout tips and such.

If you DO NOT have a Beachbody program and you would like to know more, feel free to follow the same process or write me a comment.  I promise I don't bite, well not hard at least!!!! 

BTW, for those that read my blog and are interested in following it, there is an option in the right column that says "JOIN THIS SITE".  As long as you have a google/gmail, twitter, or yahoo account, you can follow/stalk me everyday!  How much fun would that be???  :)    

OK, so on to the Juice.  Here are my week 2 results with Turbo Fire:

April 9, 2012
Waist: 43"  -3"
Calves: 17"    
Neck: 12 3/4"  -1/4"
Thigh: 24"  -1 1/2" 
Arm: 12 1/2  - 1/2"
Chest: 42"  -1"
Hips: 46 1/2"  -2 1/2" (These hips don't lie!) 
Weight: 212.4 lbs 
                                     
TOTALS (1 week): 2.2lbs and -8 3/4"
TOTALS from beginning: 22.2 lbs and 26 1/4"

April 16, 2012
Waist: 41"  -2"
Calves: 17"
Neck: 12 3/4"
Thigh: 23 1/4" -3/4"
Arm: 12 1/2"
Chest: 40 1/2" -1 1/2"
Hips: 45" -1 1/2"   
Weight: 209.6
___________________
TOTALS (Week 2): 2.8 lbs and -5 3/4"==TOTAL since starting TF:  5 lbs and 14.5"
TOTALS from beginning: 25lbs and 32"

Alright, I am going to go back to talking about Turbo Fire again.  I want to give everyone a little bit of perspective on how well it's working for me.  In 2 1/2 months while doing Weight Watchers and walking when I could I lost 17".  OK, so 17" in 2 1/2 months.  Now, in just 2 WEEKS I have lost 14.5" since I have been doing Turbo Fire.  The workout program works damn it, and that's why I am passionate about it!  :)

Have a great work week everybody!

XOXO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment