Friday, July 27, 2012

Motivational Friday!

So this week was a bust.... 

Next week I am probably going to do week 2 of C25K over, since I haven't had time to run this week.  There's been a lot going on at home and work.

We had to get certified as representatives again.  Our new presentation is 45 minutes of continuous talking and we had to know the script word for word.  Memorizing things is not something I am good at!!!!  I have a very difficult time concentrating long enough to memorize things.  Its part of my squirrel syndrome.

Regardless, I was the first person to pass the certification and I got the highest score that I know of on it.  :)  I was very proud of myself.  I got a 96% and we needed at least an 80% to pass.  According to our corporate office, if we didn't pass it by Saturday this week, we wouldn't have a job anymore....  Talk about pressure!!! 

It did stress me out for about 2 weeks.  I am SO glad it's over and now I can focus on my personal life instead of constantly thinking about work.

Brynn started walking the past couple of days and it's a whole new ball game now!!  She is wearing me out, not really in a bad way, but she's keeping me busy.  It may be a god send in the end, because I have still managed to lose weight through all this business.

I'm down to 197lbs.  It's going really slow lately, but my focus has been off as well.  I plan to be really serious again soon.  So, I calculated the weight loss I have achieved since the beginning of the year.  I have lost 71lbs since having my daughter last year and 37 of it since Feb. this year when I decided to start working out.  I am officially over the hill of my half way point.  I still have 67lbs to lose to get to 130lbs.  I need to do this before my brother's wedding next September.  It shouldn't be too difficult, but we'll see how it all pans out. 

On a completely different subject, I found a new tattoo that I REALLY want.  I want to change the saying, but I really like the wavy look and the way it looks like under the collar bone.  Here it is: 
 

I don't know if I have the balls to get it, but I love it!  I have one visible tattoo, and it's on my foot.  The tattoo artist that I had do it, pretty much did a horrible job with it and my flower kind of looks like a turkey.  It's supposed to be a lotus flower.  It's something I need to get fixed before I get this one. 

So, a little motivation for the weekend:

 This lady has a cute little shape that I would love to have.... 



And lastly, 5 lbs if fat vs. 5 lbs of muscle.  A good reminder as to why building muscle is important.  You look thinner and it weighs more. 

Have a GREAT weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment