Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Make Up!

I thought the make up was bangin' yesterday, so I thought I would take a photo of it to show off.

My make up varies as to where I buy it and what I use.  I don't know of any make up artist that uses the same brand for everything. 

I always start with Shadow insurance as my eye primer.
All eye shadows are from MAC. I have a white shadow in the inside corner, a green in the middle and a midnight blue for the outer corner.
Eye liners are Almay, I've used it for years and refuse to change it.
Mascara varies.  I usually just pick any brand up.  Sephora brand is a nice brand.
I use Clinique powder and bronzer on my face.



I feel like I do my eyes really well when I am in the mood to go all out.  What would everyone think of me doing a tutorial? 


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I LOVE make up. It's my girlie thing that I really enjoy. :) I will start showing off my colors/combos.

      Delete
  2. I'd go for a tutorial:) I love how you use a lot of color, but never overdo it. I hate using all neutrals, but sometimes I get stuck in that rut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wear neutrals majority of the time anymore, but I occasionally branch out with blues and colors that are flattering with my blue eyes. Today I went with a brown smokey eyes. I literally have just about every color you can get, but I sometimes it looks tacky to go with a bunch of colors.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE YOUR EYESHADOW LADY!!!!! Gah that is gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete