Monday, July 16, 2012

My BEAUTIFUL 10 Mth Old!



My sweet faced child.  Don't ask me how I produced such a gorgeous baby, because I have no idea!!  She's giving me the "doe eyes" in this one, probably because she wants something. 

So, what's new with Brynners?

We're trying to transition to mainly baby food and 2-3 bottles of 7 oz. of formula a day.
She typically will eat most foods that you put in her mouth, but she doesn't eat her veggies like she should.
She is standing for minutes at a time.
She goes from a sitting position to standing up without any help or props.
She's wearing a size 6-9 months still.  This is the first time she is wearing clothes that are not the next size up for her.  She has really thinned out with all the constant moving/crawling.
She crawls EVERYWHERE and gets into EVERYTHING.
She does a better job vacuuming the floor than my actual vacuum.
She has 3 teeth (2 bottom and 1 on top)
She is starting to take steps and will take 2-3 before falling down.  I am going to have a walker by next month!
Oh, her hair is so long, that it now fits in a pony tail with a little bobby pin help in the back.  She actually has a ton of thick new growth coming in too that is about an inch long now.  My mom thinks I should cut all her hair to where her new growth is, but HELLS NO!  Her hair isn't getting cut. 


And that's really all that's new.  :) 

Skinny Gal..... Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment