Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Change??

It's a secret, but I'm changing my diet completely.  I am still going to focus on doing Weight Watcher points still, but I am going at it from a different aspect.  I want to see how well I do with it before I praise it.  :) 

It's going to be tough though.  No sugars, no caffeine, a GALLON of water a day, etc.  It's worth a try right? 

I slightly feel sorry for my husband, because I get super cranky without caffeine, but I did it for 14+ months when I was pregnant with Brynn and breastfeeding, so I know that I can do it now.  I actually don't know why I even started back.  I guess adding in work with a 3 month old was so tiring that I felt I needed coffee. 

I am currently drinking 3 cups of coffee a day, so it'll be hard to eliminate it!! 

There's more to the concept than I am actually revealing.  An acquaintance of mine is super thin, fit and absolutely gorgeous, so I asked her for tips with my diet.  I had told her that her shape is what I am striving for, so I really wanted to know what her secret was. 

Here's Lacey and her cute little body shape, she's being silly in this one:



Ugh, the girl is gorgeous!  I can't hate though, she's in the gym every day and has worked hard for her shape.

So, on to Saturday Motivation since I missed it for Friday.  I can't wait to go to the Fresh Market after work to get all the food I need for my new concepts. 

Here's a midsection I would love to have: 


I'm definitely putting MORE focus on my eating than working out the next couple of weeks to see how things change. 

  Wish me luck!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment