Friday, July 6, 2012

Wardrobe Malfunction

I might seriously be naked before I leave work today!

My co-worker tells me that that wouldn't be a bad thing.  lol  It could  be harassment, but I love the guy and we joke around quite a bit back and forth with NO seriousness to it.   

First, this morning my favorite wedges started falling apart piece by piece.  One strap went, and well, it was all down hill from there.  I spent my entire lunch break looking for a new pair of shoes to get me through the rest of the day.  I did find two pair for $45 at Shoe Carnival.  These are what I found:



This top pair I bought in black and it's what I bought to replace my pair that fell apart.
This pair I bought in white.  I ABSOLUTELY love them! 

I then came back from lunch and noticed that my BRAND NEW-NEVER WORN dress that is not tight what-so-ever was starting to tear at the bottom seams.  This WAS my dress:  

I'm really bummed, because it's really flattering on and I have had several compliments on it today.  The color is SO pretty, but the material must not be the best for stitching together.  I am hoping they will take it back after being worn for 9 hours so I can find something else or get my money back.  I would hate to be out $25 for something I wore once.

Momma doesn't grow money from trees!



Oh, Velociraptor, you bring up so many good points!



I've also had a trying day at work with our management team. 

Hey, here's a great idea, let's push our representatives until they all quit.....  We've had our team together for YEARS with no turn over and suddenly we've had 2 representatives quit that have found better opportunities for themselves in the last month.  If only I was that lucky... 

I'm ready for this work day to be over.

On the positive side, I did have a co-worker rave about how much weight I have lost and that they can really tell.  It was quickly forgotten when another co-worker (who I do not get along with) told me that my dress looked like I was going to a wedding reception and was inappropriate. 

I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.  I CAN NOT wait to get home and punch this frustrating day out to some Turbo Fire. 

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. ....your dress inappropriate and looking like you're going to a wedding rehearsal? BAH! I'd like for them to see what I wear. She might think I'm going to a wedding. What a crock! Besides the fact that the ends were falling apart, I like the dress and it looks very cute. But you already know this.

    I had a day, too. I'm going to the movies...otherwise I would be working out hardcore. UGHH!!! One day, we won't have to be at jobs that stress us out. :) Happy weekend Steph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Jenny! Hopefully, you are going to see Magic Mike!!!!! I have plans to see it tomorrow. It will hopefully be the highlight of the weekend. :) I gotta say, I love me some half naked men that are fit.

      Delete