Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cradle Robber?

OMFG!  Can I have 2 husbands????  This kid is adorable and I am in love with his song!  I am making the hubs learn this one, so he can sing it to me.  :)  Shawn definitely has the range for it. 

This is the great thing about karaoke.  I occasionally hear a person sing a song that I haven't heard before.  I really don't get out much... lol  I heard a kid try to sing this one the other night and I knew I loved the lyrics, so I googled it until I found it!  Stalker?  Maybe.  :)

His name is Hunter Hayes.  GUSH!  His song is called "Wanted".  Learn it and love it!  I sure do.  This is my new favorite song and he can make me feel wanted any day of the week. 



A gal can dream, right?  I think he finally broke my Justin Timerlake crush.  Congrats little dude! 

Skinny Gal... Somewhere....  AKA Cradle Robber... 

2 comments:

  1. OOh these lyrics are so cute, I love that you were able to google them and find it!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to look him up, he has several songs on YouTube. All of them are pretty good and I'm not even a huge country fan.

    ReplyDelete