Tuesday, July 3, 2012

GOALS REVIEWED!

I have absolutely GREAT news!  I FINALLY BROKE 200 LBS!  I weighed in at 199.5 lbs this morning!!

I didn't take a picture of it, because my husband was taking a shower while I weighed myself and I didn't want him thinking I was a weirdo.  :)  I will take a picture sometime this week as proof. 

See, there is a method to my madness!!!! That is why I chose to take a week's vacation from losing weight.  :)

So, since I finally reached my goal of breaking 200 lbs, I wanted to review all my goals again to see where I am at and what I have left to accomplish.

·         Lose my first 10 lbs.  COMPLETED!
·         Get under pre-baby wt. - COMPLETED! 
·         Weigh in under 200 lbs - COMPLETED!
·        Weigh in at 175 lbs
·         Weigh in at 150lbs
·         Reach the BMI for my height and weight
·         Run a 5K
·         Run a half marathon.

So, I have officially lost 35 lbs.  I haven't measured in weeks because every time I measured the past month it was always the same--37 1/2".  I may have lost a 1/2 in the waist. 
Regardless of the inches lost, I am still showing progress.  I am now down to a size 14, which is the AVERAGE size for a female in America.  I'm finally average again!!  I can't wait to be less than average!!
I have now gone from a size 22 to a 14.  Do you count that as 8 pant sizes or 4?  I say 4, but 8 sounds phenomenal! 
It's a great day, I hope everyone else is having a good week!








4 comments:

  1. I love you, girl!! You are AMAZING!!!! :) Congrats!!! Hard work pays OFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! It's the small things like this that keep me moving forward. I'm so thankful I am able to do it!

      Delete
  2. That's amazing, you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete