Sunday, July 8, 2012

Grilled Bok Choy

Grilled Bok Choy

This was the first time I have ever tried Bok Choy and I actually LOVED it!  It reminds me of a mix between spinach, which is my favorite veggie, and celery without all the strings.  Try it out and let me know what you think.


Ingredients
Either 2 Stalks of Baby Bok Choy or 1 stalk regular Bok Choy
2 tbls of light butter
1/8 tsp of pepper
1/8 tsp of garlic powder
1/8 tsp of sea salt or seasoned salt
1/8 tsp of paprika

Directions:  Cut the ends of the Bok Choy stalks and pull apart and clean, mix together butter and seasonings, dip your bok choy on both side into the marinade and grill for 3-4 minutes on medium heat or until the tops of the bok choy look crispy.  ENJOY! 

Skinny Gal....  Somewhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment