Thursday, June 28, 2012

PHOTO TIME!

It's been a BUSY home vacation.  This has to be the best ecard I have seen in regards to parenting.


So TRUE!  Both Shawn and I are off this week with the girls.  I have worked more this week than I normally do.

So, I thought I would have a photo shoot post to show all the events from this week. 

A friend of mine and I decided to do our town's river walk.  It's a total of 6 miles round trip through downtown and in some park areas.  It's really a nice ordeal that our town built with $4.5 million.



This tree was seriously nuts!  I had to take a photo considering I have never seen three trees in one.



Ok, so I know I said I wouldn't drink, but I couldn't resist going out to $2 pint night on my vacation.  I never get to go anymore, because I became a parent, and well, I can no longer party like I used to and function at work the next day. 


Right on Mommy!  My little Boo Bear playing in the laundry basket.  It's the simple things that kids love, why buy a shit load of toys when all they want is a house hold item to play in??


So true!


A picture of Shawn in his new glasses.  Yummy!  Even though they are a -9.5 prescription and have about a half inch thick HIGH POWERED lens on them, he looks awesome with them.  That poor old blind bat. 


A picture of some beautiful ladies!

A decent self portrait before heading out for a night on the town.


And lastly a baby attack moment.  Gotta love that little ball of cuteness! 


Skinny Gal.....  Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment