Friday, June 8, 2012

HEY it's the Freakin' Weekend-Cheers to That!

I am SO freakin' excited that it's FRIDAY!  This weekend I am throwing a BIG shindig at the Arendt's house for the hubby's Birthday.  The OLD man turns a big 3-6 this year..... And yes, I have the right to call him old, because he's 7 years older than I am.  :)  BUT, I love the old fart.  :)

I am starting to go through a slight freak out mode knowing all the things I still need to get done before 6pm tomorrow night.  I still need to:
  • Mow, trim, weed eat-yard
  • Buy food for party
  • Make food for party
  • Clean my ENTIRE house-This will take about 3-4 hours
  • Buy last minute items for party-lights, ping pong balls, etc.
  • Clean up patio
  • Pick up my daughter from my parents tonight, and bring her back before the party starts on Saturday (this is an hour round trip)
  • Spray tan my white legs     
  • Wrap Shawn's gifts
  • Make Margarita Jello Shots
  • Finish a small flower bed project
My head is seriously spinning!

I don't see my workouts being possible in this mess, so I probably won't be able to do that until Sunday.  I have lost a total of 3lbs this week so far, but I am guessing tomorrow night's damage will gain some back, because I will not be holding back.  It's just one of those occasions where I don't want to be strict.   

We're expecting 25-30 people to attend.  WOWZER!  It will be bigger that our last summer party 2 years ago.  We had about 18 people then and it got INSANE.  I'm really surprised the cops weren't called for noise.  Cross your fingers that it won't happen this year either.  We usually only have a party once or twice a year, so generally my neighbors are pretty good with us.

Pictures to come on Monday or Tuesday! 
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment