Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beachbody Challenge Group

I am leading a Beachbody Challenge group starting July 1st. 

What is a Challenge group?

A Challenge group is a group of 5-10 individuals who are looking to start a Beachbody program at the same time.  The group setting is to help people stay committed to and hold everyone accountable to completing a program and getting results.

A Challenge pack comes with a month supply of Shakeology (best meal replacement on the market in my opinion), a Beachbody program of your choice and a month's membership to the Beachbody website, so that you can stay plugged in to the Beachbody world.

Here are the different Challenge packs (Click on the picture if you have a hard time reading and it should blow up bigger):

  Here is a cool comparison chart of the different protein shakes on the market (Click on the picture if you have a hard time reading and it should blow up bigger):

Here are the results I have had with Beachbody:



I wish I had a full body BEFORE picture, but I only took pictures from the chest up.  I have now lost 33lbs, lost 38" all around, went from a size 22 pant size to 14/16 and went from a 42 DD to a 36-38 C/D. 

I had beer boobs, so I was happy to eliminate some of that.  A "C" cup is much more comfortable and better for my back.  

So there ya have it.  I have been doing TurboFire for 2 months now.  I am continuing the program until Aug 1st, in which I am switching to ChaLEAN Extreme.  I do the chocolate shake-o, which is fabulous every morning.  My weight loss journey is really just starting, I still have about 60lbs to lose.  Every day I keep at it though and keep chipping it away.    

So, who are the lucky individuals wanting to join my Challenge group?  There are two ways to join.  You can add me as a friend on FB at this link- HOLLA! and shoot me a message.  You can also comment below with your email and I will follow up with you with the full information on how to sign up. 

JULY 1st people!  You'll need to get on it and purchase a Challenge Pack in the next week to start.  My recommendations would be TurboFire, Brazilian Butt Lift, or Insanity. 

XOXO
    

No comments:

Post a Comment