Monday, June 18, 2012

Brynner's at 9 months

Brynnie is doing so many new things.  We just had her 9 month check up and our doctor was more than pleased with her progress, how alert she is, and how advanced she has become. 

So, what's new with Brynn??
  • She LOVES puffs (all flavors)
  • She is eating all baby foods now, but I can't get her to eat meat in a baby food consistency.  I really can't blame her, because that shit is disgusting.  I want to gag just from smelling it.  She will eat bits of meat from the table.
  • She eats table food, but we don't give her too much.  Typically we just mash up veggies, eggs, or deli meat from our plates.
  • She is starting to get picky...  :-(  I was really hoping for a good eater.... 
  • We're still doing 2-50% diluted juice bottles and about 3-7 ounce formula bottles a day. 
  • She'll drink from a sippy cup, but prefers the bottle for that sucking sensation.  She doesn't do a pacifier, so she loves her bottle.
  • She's broke two teeth now as of yesterday.  The right bottom and right top toofers. 
  • She is a crawling fool.  I have such a hard time keeping up with her. 
  • I believe her and the dog are competing for who can pick up the most junk on the ground and put it in their mouths.  I am constantly pulling things out of her mouth.....  AND THE DOGS. 
  • She is pulling up and walking/shuffling around things
  • She is STANDING on her own as of last week.  She can usually stand for about 30 seconds at a time.
  • Her hair is long enough for a pony tail, which is how I have it in this picture.  She does have a ton of new growth coming in which makes her look like she has bangs now.  It's also a nice platinum blond, even though she came out with black hair.
  • She also still has the BIGGEST blue eyes I have ever seen.  I'm thinking they're there for good....  They better not change now!! 


Skinny Gal....  Somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. She does have the prettiest eyes!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Do you have those cabinets done yet? I am anxious to see them!! :)

    ReplyDelete