Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Friday Bitches!

I know I say this every week, but TGIF!  I am off this weekend.  Thank goodness!!!! 

This is so TRUE->

IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!!!! 

I have a Sally Sailor mouth, but I try to refrain while I am blogging. 

I really have no plans, which sounds absolutely fabulous to me this weekend. 

I believe I am going to have some GREAT news for my weight loss blogger peeps on Monday!!!  I am a pound from being under 200lbs.  Yes, that may not sound like a big deal for most, but it happens to be my next LARGE goal to surpass!!  I am definitely taking a picture of my scale on Monday if it says 199lbs. 

I have pushed it REALLY hard this week and as long as I can stay focused this weekend I can achieve it.  So, here are the workouts that I have done this week. 

Sunday:  TurboFire 55 EZ- This is 55 mins of pure cardio
Monday: I had to take off for my Hubs actual day of birth. 
Tuesday: TurboFire Tone 30 and Core 20
Wednesday: TurboFire 30 FIRE (Intense Cardio) class with my weighted gloves and Abs 10
Thursday: TurboFire 60 FIRE class-This is 60 mins of INTENSE cardio, Chalene says it equals out to running 6-7 miles.  I'm always so proud for completing it.  It's only the second time I have tried it. 
Friday: Tonight I am probably going to do Turbo's Circuit Burner 1 and Core 20
Saturday: I have plans to do one of the cardio classes, it will either be 45 EZ or 55 EZ depending on my time available.
Sunday:  I might take a day break on Sunday away from TurboFire and hit the pavement.  We'll see!!

So there ya have it.  I am fully committed again.  So much that I decided that I was going to quit drinking for a while.  It's the true beast as to why I haven't had any results in about 3-4 weeks.  I have teeter tottered from 203-205 for about a month now.  As hard as it is, I am going to order some good ol' H20 from now on instead of that golden delish when I am at a bar. 

Call me lame, I don't care! 

There are really 2 things that truly make me happy--1st being my daughter who turns a big 9 months old today.  I will have her update next week sometime, she is doing so many new things!!!  And secondly, losing weight makes me super happy.  I want to beat these horrible genetics that I have been blessed with. 

So, who's motivated this week other than myself????  Here is my motivation for the week:



AND THE BODY OF CUTENESS FOR THE DAY!!!!  I WANT THAT....  HOT BIOTCH!  I will add this to my wish list once my body looks that good:

  1. Rock in a bikini beside a lake while hula hooping...  Found-- here  (I don't know anyone that would do this, but this girl did, she looks hot, and well-- I want that to be me)!
  2. Walk around in my boy underwear and a tight short t-shirt around my house.  I suppose I could occasionally pull up the shirt and look at my abs like this lady...  lol  Hey, if you got it, flaunt it!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I remember finally breaking 200, it was awesome!! You can totally do this!!!! Rock it out girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support girl! I can't wait to get there and keep movin' on!!

      Delete