Monday, June 11, 2012

Party Results

We had a pretty eventful weekend.  We barely made it to getting everything done for Shawn's party.  We were actually still putting things together while the first couple people were showing up.  It was stressful, and it will be a LONG time before I have another party. 

We ended up having somewhere around 20ish people show up.  I think it was around 22 actually.  So, here are some photos from it all.

These beautiful corn hole boards were my gift to my hubby.  He's a big Yankee's fan. 


Aren't they beautiful????  My dad and I worked on these for 3 solid weekends.  I am SO glad to have these done and no more project, so I can start working out hardcore again.  I haven't had any results for about 3 weeks since I haven't been able to work out 6 days a week for about 3 weeks.

So, in preparation for the party.  My best friend and I made margarita jello shots which were AMAZING!  We made 48 total and they were gone between 12ish people within 2 hours.  :)

To make these wonderful Jello Shots, here is the Recipe:

Directions:


  1. Mix boiling water and Jello. Stir for a minute until dissolved. Add rest of ingredients, stir.
  2. Pour into small paper dixie cups, cool on one or two cookies sheets stacked in the refrigerator.
  3. Unless you use ice and water for the cold water, allow 5 or more hours for Jello to cool and set.
This is JillyBean with her steady hand pouring out some yumminess.  Isn't she beautiful?  I'm sure she is going to love being apart of my blog.



  We also decided that you can't make jello shots without drinking at the same time.  So, we made mango daiquiris.  They were delicious!


For whatever reason, I was so busy having fun, that I really didn't get many photos from the party and the ones that I did take mostly looked like crap, probably because I was shmammered!  Yes, that is being smashed and hammered = shmammered!  I over indulged in some alcohol.  It will be my last time drinking for some time. 

This was the best photo of the night.  This is of me and my besties!  I love these girls, we've been friends for 7ish years now!! 


XOXO,

Skinny Gal....  Somewhere!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment