Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday, Friday, Friday.....

I'm loving that it's Friday!  I have a two day weekend for once!!!

So, I wanted to show my new digs today.  :)  I have just been lightly curling the ends of my hair lately and apparently it looks sassy.  I had a coworker tell me that I had my sassy hair going yesterday.  I don't know what that technically means, but here's what it looks like:




So, I got a super cute dress last night at Target that I am wearing today.  I told you that I have a dress fetish lately and Target is not helping my wallet!!  Here's the dress:


It has this real pretty purple-hot pinkish burst in it, so I thought I'd be retro today and make the color really pop with these cool tights: 


Why not, right?  I love them!  Target has just about every color in tights that a girl can go nuts over.  I also picked up a thin belt that I am wearing around my midsection that is the same color as the tights.

And lastly, a pop of purple and hot pink eyeshadow since I thought it might help my sassy look that much more....  I rarely wear a lot of colors on my eyes anymore, but what the hell,,,,  right?    :)



I had some extra money on this paycheck from overtime the past couple of weeks.  I bought Brynn some things for her Birthday next weekend.  I can't BELIEVE I will have a 1 year old already.  This year has flown! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment