Monday, September 17, 2012

Diva in Training

My little princess turned 1 on Saturday!!! 
Happy Birthday Brynn, Mommy loves you SO much!



Overall the entire party was a success.  I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, because Mommy was whipped by the time the party had started.  At least B. looked absolutely adorable....  :)


We had a huge cake, but my mother in law made this one too just so she could eat a smaller cake on her own to do the traditional first Birthday cake eating pictures.

I was too freaked out to light the candle.  I am one of those over protected Mothers.  I'm sure she's going to love me when she starts dating someday.


This was taken after she played with her cake for about 30 mins.  She would hardly eat the cake, so I had to help her with that. 

I didn't get any pictures of myself since all I wanted to do was sit in a lawn chair and veg, but here's one of the hubs playing corn hole and Brynnie distracting him.

I did get one photo the day before the party.  I had just worked all day and went shopping for 4 hours after.  I was SO tired and looked a hot mess, but I wanted to try the diva's tiara on.

3 comments:

  1. i love that tiny tiara!! What a cutie you have on your hands, kids parties always wear me out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! She looked adorable and so did you in that itty bitty tiara:) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynn is the cutest little princess!! And I love the photo of her covered inc cake. :)

    ReplyDelete