Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HUMP DAY!

Get your hump on ladies....  Was that too much?  LOL

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say part 2 of my lovely luuvvvv story will probably be up tomorrow.  I got home late last night after work and baby B. was already passed out and I felt obligated to go to bed. 

Things are going well at work!  I am through the first interview for this promotion and I have two more to go, hopefully this week.  It's a waiting game from here. 

The Shred is not going well.  With this promotion ordeal going on, I have had a hard time finding time to work out.  I KNOW it's only 20 minutes and I shouldn't have any excuses, but when it comes down to it, with the nerves/stress I have going on right now, I'd rather spend my time snuggling my sweet child than working out.  I'll get there again, but now is just not a good time. 

I've noticed that many of you are getting into these "Button" ordeals for the blogs to where you can click them and it will take you to that particular person's page.  Does anyone want to tell me how to accomplish this?  I'd like a cute little button that you can click other than the one in my lady parts

Oops....  I did it again.  Sorry guys, I never claimed to be modest and I just assume that if it offends anyone, then they have a choice whether they really want to continue reading my blog or not. 

Which brings me to my next point.  If you are a long time reader, you have probably noticed that I have gone from being conservative to saying what I actually want.  How I type my blogs now is really how I talk in real life.  I am be pretty inappropriate at times, I try to find humor in everything I do, and I like to surround myself with individuals who live on the "lighter side" of life.

Why be so serious all the time?  Right? 

Let loose ladies, be yourself--It really is liberating!

4 comments:

  1. Jillian will come when the time is ready. For real you have a ton going on girl ~ snuggle that sweet babes and hit up JM when you are ready. I am rooting for you on this promotion. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your promotion, Stephanie! I'm rooting for you, too! And if you need a button, let Chris know. He makes them for $5--- they take a little time because you have to create the image in Photo Bucket along with the HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so going to get that promotion and then kick some Jillian ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, be yourself!! Hope the promotion works out for you!

    ReplyDelete