Thursday, September 13, 2012

Buffalo Salmon

Buffalo Salmon

Switching gears from me to a featured dish that I enjoyed over the weekend....  Who else here looks at a menu and instantly picks anything with the word "Buffalo" in it?????  That's this girl, in fact, it probably qualifies as one of my weaknesses too.  I am always down for some Buffalo chicken!  So, I thought I would try the Buffalo Salmon, since I eat fish quite often. 


Ingredients
5 tbls of unsalted butter
1/4 cup of Frank's hot sauce
1/3 cup of Panko
1 tbls vegetable oil
2 lbs of Salmon Fillets
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425.
  2. Melt butter with hot sauce and 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper over medium heat. Set sauce aside.
  3. Toss panko with oil in a bowl.
  4. Put salmon, skin side down, in a lightly-oiled shallow baking pan.
  5. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, then brush with remaining sauce.
  6. Sprinkle panko mixture evenly over top of fish.
  7. Bake until panko is golden and fish is cooked through, about 16 - 22 minutes.
  8. Drizzle hot sauce over the cooked panko.

2 comments:

  1. Are you kiddig me - I love Buffalo ANYTHING. It is my FAV - from the wraps, sandwiches, dips, etc... I am "trying" to get used to salmon but this recipe sounds like something right up my ally. One more day chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so yummy! I heart salmon and buffalo is one of my faves! The buffalo chicken sandwich @ chilis is the besttttttt! Gonna have to make this! Yay! Thx for sharing girl! U rock!

    ReplyDelete