Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update

Results from Sunday.  I lost 5 lbs this past week and only 1/2" in my tummy, BUT I am feeling thinner every day and I think the weight I did lose are in areas I don't measure.  So, it's going somewhere.  :)  I give some MAJOR credit to Shakeology this week.  It was my first full week being on Shake-o and everything they advertise about it is TRUE.  It kept me full, I felt great, and I didn't crave ANYTHING (since the shake is full of nutrients that your body needs and doesn't get on a normal basis).  For those of you who read my blog and might be interested in learning more or buying it, I wrote post on Shakeology- here.    

I had a fast paced weekend to the point where I had a hard time keeping up with everything.  So, I wanted to share some of the pictures.  I'm really sad that picnik.com closed down, because it was the photo editor I use to lighten pictures and so they picture quality looks like crap, but at least you can get the point.

I bought my first curling wand on Friday and I LOVE IT!  IT ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!  I decided to go with the fluffy half way up hair on Saturday for the Bachorette/Bachelor party that I attended.  Here are some photos of the do!


Look at that head of hair of mine!  lol  I have medium thick hair and when I curl it,,,, WOW....  It gets big, BUT I am a southern gal and I like it that way.  I'm also big on hair accessories, so I put in a tiny hot pink bow in as well.  I think someone asked me while we were out if I put one of my daughter's bows in my hair, but it's actually all me... I didn't steal from my daughter's bow pile, I have my own.  :)   




Just a close up....  I felt like the make-up was rockin' along with everything else for Saturday.  Not that I am conceded, but I'm starting to feel better about the way that I look and more confident. 



Shawn and I haven't taken a photo together in a very long time, so I made him take one with me.  He's not the best with pictures and he has a hard time keeping his eyes open, but luckily we got one that's close enough to having his eyes open.  lol



I'm doing the super cheese in this one, but I was having a great time out with all my friends.  CJ and I are the first two coaches in Team Lollapaloser for my Beachbody group.  I'm super excited to have CJ as one of my coaches, he's energetic, fun, outspoken, and is totally committed to doing the P90X challenge.  I'm lucky to have him!!

ANNNNNDDD!  I wanted to show a TWO week difference with doing Turbo Fire and Shake-O.

Hopefully, you can tell which one is the before and which one is the after.  I've notice my tummy pouch is getting smaller from the two week progress as well as my core (all around) and chest.  Even though it doesn't look like it, I am the same distance in both pictures from the mirror, I did have 5 inch heels on in the black top, so that might be the difference and the lighting was better in the first one.  No photo editing other than to crop out my nasty vanity.  :)  Let me know what you think, can you tell the difference?



 

2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous!! I'm so thankful to have you as one of my personally sponsored coaches! Can't wait to have CJ on the team!!

    ReplyDelete