Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF-Motivational Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday!  It's been a LONG week.  On Monday I had to wake up at 4 am with only 4 hours of sleep and drive up to Indy for Tom's funeral.  Of course, it was an emotional day and I spent 7 hours in a car.  I did happen to splurge with a co-worker and run downtown to P.F. Changs, in which I ate too much and not the healthiest food.  That one meal set me back for the week on my weight loss, so I am hoping that I can at least pull out something positive from this week. 

I still have worked out every day this week, including one day I took a break from Turbo Fire and did a 3 mile-1/2 walk, 1/2 run (It was the first time I have ran in 6 years!!!).  Even Monday after the 7 hour car ride, I forced myself to do TF 45 since I felt tight from the drive. 

Today we have a potluck in memory of Tom at work.  He worked at our school for 22 years, so he left a lot of memories with all of us.

I made two very unhealthy cheese balls for the event.  One was so good that I had a hard time not sampling it-last night.  I will post the recipes either later today or on Monday.  I made a Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball.... What?  Did someone say Buffalo Chicken???  I am seriously a Buffalo Chicken whore, I could eat it any way as long as it has that tasty sauce on it!!!  I also made my usual Hawaiian Cheese Ball too. 

So with that said, I MUST remain strong today with all the yummy food around here.  Work usually sabotages me every week, at least this time it's for a good reason and purpose.

Anyways, let's get some motivation up in here!!!!  Yep!  So true--->










<-----  Wow, I WANT that!  Maybe not that thin, but definitely that defined!  Girl has got it going on!!!! 














Yep, I agree with this one too.--->

I love the hip cut on both men and women.  It's that spot in the abs that makes the "V" to your sweet spot on your lower tummy.  :)  That's the best way I can describe it.  It's just a SEXY location and points down to the right direction.  LOL.  Alright, maybe that is too far, but between that and back muscles, they just do it for me!  I am determined to have these some day!  :)  HEY!  I am dreaming big here, and when you set goals and dream big, you can make it happen! 

   
Have a great weekend! 

-Skinny Gal.....  Somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment