Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Results

So it's Monday.  I didn't feel like I even remotely had a weekend, but I am here and functioning. 

Sunday is my weigh in and measurement day, so I weighed in and measured.  I may have gotten 1/2" off my tummy over the week, but given that I only lost 1/2", I really didn't see the point in posting ALL of my measurements this week.  Just know that I lost a 1/2" in my body.  I did move from 205 lbs to 203 lbs.  Another 2 lb loss this week which makes me smile.  I wanted 3-4lbs, but with all the stress eating I did last week, I will flippin' take a 2lb loss and run with it!!!! 

So, my totals from the beginning of the year are now at 31.4lbs and 38".  Not too bad, not too bad at all I say. 

AND DAMNIT, I am SO flippin' close to being under 200 lbs!

I CAN NOT WAIT!  This is the thinnest I have been in 5 years.  Once I hit 200 lbs my next goal is to hit 175 lbs, and then of course 150 lbs.  Ultimately, I'd love to be at 140lbs.  That's usually a size 8 for me.  In my mind, that is a healthy size for myself, even though my BMI size should be between 107-136lbs.

THERE'S NO WAY!  LOL

When I was 125 lbs in college, I was a size 3 and felt like I was skin and bones, but 107lbs????  I also did not eat hardly at all to maintain my 125 lbs....  That doesn't seem very healthy to me.  Those silly experts.....

THEEEEEEEERREEEE's my results!  Happy Funday-Monday.
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment