Friday, May 25, 2012

Mo-tiv-a-tion! TGIF

I am SO freakin' excited it's Friday! 

Not that I don't have to work tomorrow (because I DO), but at least management will be gone!  Ding-Dong the bitch is gone.  :) 

So, here's what has happened since Monday.  Really the most exciting portion is that I think I found a new job if they can pay me enough.  I had an interview yesterday and it sounded pretty promising, AND I have a second interview next week.  It will still be in sales and I will still have to work every other Saturday, but at least I would work 7-5pm and be at home M-F by 5:15pm!!!!  It would be the FIRST job that I have had where I would have that typical 8am-5pm type job and feel NORMAL.  I always get so jealous of people going home for the day when I am usually on my lunch break.

Any who, it will be a nice change!

Yesterday I had a day off and MOMMA AND BRYNNIE WENT SHOPPING!  I bought my first pair of SKINNY JEANS!  I tried them on just to see what they would look like and DAMN, I thought they looked good, so they were in my bag.  Skinny jeans for the aspiring Skinny Gal.  It definitely made my day!  Plus, I bought all size 16's.  When I started this journey in Feb I was a size 20-sometimes 22. 

I am ONE size from being the national average size for a female!  My ultimate goal is a size 8, so I have a ways to go still. 

The best things about this weekend:
  1. IT'S FLIPPIN' PAY DAY!!!
  2. Even though I have to work on Saturday, I get Sunday and Monday off.  WHOO-HOO-2 days off in a role.
  3. Shawn and I are having a date night on Saturday and we talked like we were going to go see The Avengers (My inner nerd is dying to come out) and then we're going to have some adult time with friends at a bar somewheres.
  4. I may end up at the KY lake this weekend with family on Sunday or Monday.
  5. I am buying Brynn's first bathing suit today.
  6. I'm buying a new bathing suit for myself...  EEEK!  My suit from last year is literally falling off my body.
  7. I also got an invite to hang at my besties pool at some point if I don't plan on going to the lake.   
Let's share some motivation! 

I haven't done well with dieting, partially because I think my lady parts are taking over my cravings and such this week along with some bloating.  I have been so hungry this week.....  I am probably going to end up maintaining for the week.  Which is fine with me.  So, in light of the occasion, here is a funny photo I found.



And some hotness and the most motivating words I hear occasionally:

Have a GREAT Holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment