Monday, May 14, 2012

Results-Before/After Pics

So, I'm sure there are a few people on here wondering how my results are going with my weight loss, so I thought I would share.  :)

Let me just say I had a ton of peeps over the weekend at the wedding ask me how much weight I have lost. 

IS THAT NOT THE BEST FEELING EVER?  That motivates me more than ANYTHING!

April 23, 2012
Waist: 39 1/2"  
Calves: 17"
Neck: 12 1/2" 
Thigh: 23 1/2" 
Arm: 12 1/2"
Chest: 40"  
Hips: 43 1/2"
Weight: 210.4 
___________________
(Week 3)

May 14, 2012
Waist: 38" -1 1/2"
Calves: 17"
Neck: 12 1/2" 
Thigh: 24"  + 1/2"
Arm: 12 1/2"
Chest: 39"   -1"
Hips: 43 1/2"
Weight: 205lbs  -5.4
___________________
TOTALS (Week 5): -5.4lbs and -2 1/2"==TOTAL since starting TF:  9.6 lbs and 20 1/2"

TOTAL since Jan 23rd (the day I decided to change my life) =  29.4lbs and 37 1/2"

I usually lose weight so much faster than the pace I am going, but I feel SO much thinner everyday.  I know it's because I am building muscle and toning.  Both my arms and legs are looking so much more defined.  I also think I went through a small plateau around week 4.  

As of right now, the next "event" we have lined up is Shawn's Birthday bash on June 9th, SO I should be able to bust out a ton of workouts and really hit it hard the next couple of weeks.  I am ONLY 5 lbs from my next goal. 

I told myself in the shower this morning that I was going to strive and push to lose or come close to 5 lbs this week.  I know that typically weight loss shouldn't exceed 2 pounds per week, and I have done great with that so far, BUT if it's so unhealthy, then why are there shows like The Biggest Loser, to where contestants are losing 10 pounds in a week???  

So, here we go.  I am going to reveal my 5 week before and afters from doing Turbo Fire.  Hopefully, you will be able to see a difference.  If you have a weak stomach, you may not want to continue reading this post.  I can't say that either picture is probably what you want to see, BUT it's a work in progress and hopefully someday soon I will not be so nervous with posting these after I feel like I am closer to the size I want to be.  Regardless, I am still proud of how far I have came this year and my results with Turbo Fire and Shakeology.  

So give me a little credit here.  Both pictures were before working out and I don't wear make-up or really care what I look like while I am working out.  There's no point when I am just going to get dirty anyways.

 

I personally didn't realize how far I have came until I compared these pictures.  I knew that I had felt thinner and better about myself, but this just shows that through hard work you can get the results you want. 

And I will leave you with a decent picture from the wedding on Saturday of Shawn and I.  I love my hubs!!  :) 



Have a great Monday everyone!



5 comments:

  1. You looks damn amazing!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a work in progress, just wait and see what I will look like in 15 more weeks! I can't wait. :) Thanks girl!!!

      Delete
  2. P.S. I heart your hair- cut, color everythang. it's shiny and preety :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you say that, it seriously needs trimming and foil job on it. I think I have an appt next week. THANK GOD! I hate having roots.

      Delete
  3. You can TOTALLY see a huge difference!! You are rocking it girl!!!!! ps I am so jealous of your beautiful hair!!!

    ReplyDelete