Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Festivities

Heellloooooooooo Bloggies!  It is Tuesday and who's excited to be back at work?  Not this gal, but I did have a VERY nice Holiday weekend, despite the fact that I had to work on Saturday.  Thank you to the soldiers for making it happen, we're very blessed to have your strength, support and our freedom in this Country! 

I really don't have weight loss news to post, because I didn't hit it as hard as I usually do this past week.  I only worked out 3 days and I didn't watch what I ate, but I'm definitely back at it today. 

Over the weekend, I went out and enjoyed myself with friends, went and saw The Avengers, drank $1 margaritas, primed/painted the cornhole boards that I have been making for my husband for his B-day that is in a week and a half, detailed my car (inside and out), and lounged in a pool.  It was good times!!

Here are some photos from this past weekend.



This is my friend Kerie and I after drinking some delicious margaritas. 



This was before I went out, I thought I'd get a decent pic of myself and the hair, AND look I am finally getting some color and by color I mean freckles.  LOL



Here is a fun fact-This is what happens to Brynn's hair when Daddy is in charge.  LMAO


Hah, what a hot mess!


Aw, that's better.  This is what she looks like under Mommy's supervision.  :)


Ugh, those big blue eyes just kill me!

And lastly, Brynnie out enjoying her first time in the pool.  This is her first bathing suit, it is blue with red cherries, ruffles, and a whole lot of cuteness!  I LOVE cherries and ladybugs on baby clothes.  The sun hat didn't match, but I had to protect her head somehow. 

Have a great week everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! I almost bought that swimsuit at target yesterday, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete