Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shakeology


Shakeology-The Healthiest Meal of the Day!

So, I want to take a minute today and talk about Shakeology.  Shakeology is a shake that Beachbody created.  BUT, don't let it fool you, this isn't your average shake on the market!  This is my favorite video that shows how much nutrients are packed in ONE single serving of Shakeology:



 Isn't that amazing?  Once I saw this short video, I was intrigued.  I wanted to know more about it.  So, then I found this video:   

Did I mention how low it was on the Glycemic Index scale????  What does this mean you ask?  Foods that are low on the Glycemin Index scale help you get full, stay full longer, and give you energy! 


Ok, so I was sold.  I tried a sample of the chocolate Shakeology with a half banana, a tbl of reduced fat peanut butter, ice and water.  It was SO good!  It taste like those little Easter egg Reese's in a liquid form.  If you like chocolate like me, you will definitely get your chocolate fix on a daily basis.  I can't wait to get my 30 day supply today in the mail! 

So, being a Beachbody consultant, I actually now sell Shakeology.  If you are interested, head over to my website and check it out at: 


Before you go though, let me give you a little bit of perspective.  The most common response I get with Shakeology is, "Wow, that's kind of expensive."  Well, yea if you look at the full cost it is expensive, BUT PEOPLE it's a 30 day supply!  If you take the $119.95 cost and divide it out 30 days, then it comes out to be $3.99 a meal.  Pretty much the only place you can buy a meal that cheap anymore is on the McDonald's menu, in which is NOT healthy food in your tummy.  

Two other things I'd like to mention.  If you get Shakeology on home direct, which means they will ship it to your house automatically every 30 days, then your shipping is FREE!  Also, if you DO NOT LIKE Shakeology, you can get a FULL refund of your money.  

Enjoy, 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment