Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Search Lost and Found-Missing Blogger from the scene here!

I miss you all, and I will promise I will type something up soon!!!  Work has been CRAZY!

Weight loss:  I am down to 195!!  YAY-YAY!  I officially hit 40 lbs since Feb.  I can't say it's due to my hardcore exercise routine, because I haven't ran since last Wednesday.  I did run 3 days last week, but that was Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Then I got super busy with work and home and the week was at a loss. 

I have gotten my daughter's cold this week.  I have had it since Monday and running isn't effective when you can't breath through it.  I did walk a mile this morning.  At least it's something.  My muscles are aching to just do a hardcore workout.  Hopefully, I can get some of those in this week. 

I have just been REALLY busy at work to the point where I can only get yogurt in for lunch.  I do eat, but it hasn't been as much lately. 

So, I did get a chance to get some shots of Brynnie this weekend.  Check this out.  I am IN LOVE with it!


 
So gorgeous!  Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. COngratulations on being down to the 190s!!! I am beyond jealous at your dedication to lose 40 lbs!! WAY TO GO!!! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete