Friday, August 17, 2012

BRYNN IS 11 MONTHS!


Holy Cow the time has flown!!!!!  In just one month I will have a 1 YEAR old.  I have to admit, I already have baby fever and I want another one.  Brynnie just grew up way too fast for me.  She is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me, even though I sometimes question that when I get little sleep.  :)  I unfortunately have to wait until next summer to try again for babies.  I have to span out these diapers, formula, etc.  Lord knows babies are terribly expensive!!  I'm super excited about going to milk instead of formula next month.  Happy Birthday to Brynnie and Mommie!! 

Here's the thing with kids (if you are not a parent already and know this piece of info) you can buy them every toy in the world, and it will still never be as good as a box or random household item.  HAHA.  These photos are from Tuesday morning I believe, she was playing in her favorite box. 

We decided the jeans in the first picture were too tight and we retired them after 5 mins of wearing them.  She waited just long enough that I could get the first photo in until she whined and I took them off of her. 


This was right after I took off the jeans, but before she decided to climb in the box.


DIAPER BUTT!  She's climbing on in..... 




AHHHHHH, Happy in her box!!!




She would not look at me, so that I could not get a decent picture in.  Little turd. 

So, what's new with my bugga-boo?

She's walking!  She's been walking for about 2 weeks.  She is into ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

She's wearing me out!  Is that really new though?

She has 4 teefers.

She will eat just about anything if you make it into small enough pieces.

Really, other than the usually things, that's all that's really new.  I will try to post a video of her on a rampage very soon!! 

Skinny Gal.....  Somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have a 2 year old and it truly does go by way too fast...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! This past year has felt like a month's time. I hope you are having a great workout week Jennifer, how's the C25K going?

      Delete
    2. Just seeing your response! You know what, i actually didn't even start it yet. I'm so backward sometimes. I have made a weird goal for myself to try and hit an 11 minute mile first. Dont ask me why. I need to honestly start this c25k because my race is in about 7 weeks!! Procrastination is an ugly thing...

      Delete