Monday, August 27, 2012

Dresses for Fall

Here lately I have started to get into dress more and more.  I guess it's partially due to the fact that I have lost weight and I feel better about my chubby legs. 

Here are some dresses that are on my wish list for the fall:

Ugh, my favorite one!  It's so country cute.  It would look so good with some natural (tan) colored boots/leather jewelry.


This one is still kind of summery, but I love black dresses and this would be really cute with some chunky high heals and black tights.

Another one that is slightly more geared for summer, but blue is my color and pops out my blue eyes.  This one would be cute for like New Year's Eve or a evening on the town.


Another out on the town type of dress that I love!  IT IS HOT!


I have had my eyes on this one for YEARS.  I have yet to buy it, but I loves it!


This one might be a little short for my taste, but with some tights I think it would be alright?  This one is another one of my favorites. 

I found all of these on Venus.

Which one is your favorite?  I can only afford one,,,,,, maybe two.  :)  It's not often that I treat myself, but I have NO fall clothes since I lost 40lbs.  Everything is too big, which is a good and sometimes bad thing when you don't have much money to buy new things for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment