Friday, August 3, 2012

Best Garden Salsa EVER!

Garden Salsa

So, my mom and I had a ton of veggies from various gardens, so we made this salsa recipe, which was absolutely fab.  We used all ingredients from gardens except the canned items. 


Ingredients:

Directions:

  1. Mix all together and bring to a slow boil for 10 minute.
  2. Seal in jars and cook in hot water bath for 10 minute.
  3. This is a medium salsa. This is also a chunky salsa so if you want a smoother salsa cut your veggies into smaller pieces.
  4. Yields 3-6 quarts or pints.
Of course, you can't have salsa without chips!!  I found these chips at Sam's and I seriously heart them!  As you  can see, my bag is almost gone...  :(

Check out the values, the are actually really tasty AND they are healthier:


ZERO Trans fat, NO artificial flavor or colors, GLUTEN free, LOW sodium, NO cholesterol, NO hydrogenated oils, and salted with Sea Salt.  I saw them at Walmart the other day as well.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment