Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Girl Talk Tuesday: How I Met My Wife (Part 2)

I had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship with a slut  girl who couldn't keep her legs closed.  I suspected that she probably cheated on me the entire 2 years we dated.  I would often catch her with naked photos on her phone, that I KNOW she wasn't sending me, so why else would she have naked photos of herself on her phone?  It was like she was starting her own bus route and giving every guy a ride.   

Then there's also the fact that she left me for another guy who was twice my size in weight.  She said she was always attracted to a "Burley-type guy", and this guy was no Paul Bunyun.  He was just a plain-fat.  I like to keep my stomach in my jeans and not spilling out the tops of them.  Put it this way, there's no way this guy could see his own trouser snake, I have no idea how he even reached it to take a piss.    

I was out at a local concert with a buddy of mine and afterwards decided to text an old friend to see if she had wanted to go karaoke singing with me.  She said she had to work, but that they had karaoke there, so I decided to check it out.  She said she was at the Brickhouse. 

So, here I am going into my first gay bar...  Not that I would have a problem with it, but I know I'd have a look of "fresh meat" on my face.  It's kind of like that drunk person that everyone has seen or been before.  The individual who knows they're so drunk that they can't walk straight, but yet they're trying everything they can to not show how drunk they really are, even though they still have a "wobble" to them.....  In my mind they were probably all thinking "Look at this awkward straight white guy walking into the gay bar".

I just get there and I have one beer.  The upstairs was dead, because the drag show had just ended.  All of a sudden this girl sits down beside me with this BLUE dress (It was black, I didn't own a blue dress at the time, but he swears it was blue...  God love him...-SGS).  She instantly, starts talking to me about the Yankees since I had a Yankees screensaver on my phone and then she wanted to add me to Facebook. 

All I could think of is, "Who is this weird girl?"  I was taken back, because she was so outspoken and women usually just don't dive in head first with conversation.  It was obvious that she was NOT shy.

So, the bartender and myself go downstairs after all of this and hit up some karaoke.  All of a sudden Stephanie walks back in and tells us her story about Bob and how inappropriate he had been.  My description of Bob would be one of those idiot-young 20 year olds that think they are hot shit and that they can say and do whatever they want with women.

Over time this beautiful girl wore into me and I let my guard down.  I was apprehensive at first, because I had just gotten out of a relationship and felt like women were the devil.  In the end, I was just dating the wrong type of women.  I realized this when I met Steph.  She's driven, responsible, and committed to us.

I love her!

-The Hubs

  

 

4 comments:

  1. AGH!!!!! I loved this AND women are the devil. LOL This was hilarious and adorable all rolled into one. Blue - Black - "whatever" - at least he knew it was a dress? HA... So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the devil! Great post hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA This is great, Stephanie's hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is HA-larious!! "Who is this weird girl?" I think I get that a lot secretly from dudes because I have NO qualms about starting up a conversation. lol

    ReplyDelete