Saturday, October 27, 2012

A post from your long lost blogger

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since my last post.  I've missed blogging dearly and the girlfriends I have met on here.  For those that are close to me, add me to Facebook.  I get on there just a tiny bit more than here, but not much more.

I've had many questions about my new job, so I guess I will talk a little about that first.  Obviously, I can't say much about it, but I can tell you that it's going pretty well and I am just crazy busy everyday-all day.  Which is why I am not blogging every day anymore.  I lost an employee last week and now I have two positions to fill on my team.  I spent the week interviewing, putting out fires, and trying to generate leads for our team.  It was a pretty busy week, I put about 46 hours in this week, which isn't too terrible.  My goal is to stay under 45 every week, but that won't always happen. 

On a different note, I am more than excited about today's events!  I have a wedding to go to that I think will be pretty fancy-fun and I have an annual Halloween costume party to attend at one of Shawn's friends house.  We went last year and it was a blast.  I will be attending as Alice in her red and white costume from the Newest Alice in Wonderland movie.

If you read my blog long, you would know that I love Alice and Wonderland.  Two years ago I went as the Red Queen and had a Halloween themed party as Alice and Wonderland.  Here is a photo from 2 years ago.  Get ready, I was about 50 lbs heavier:


We had several people that attended that night.  This is just the 5 that followed the theme (all are my closest friends).  I could not for the life of me get Shawn to dress up in Alice and Wonderland.  He still won't this year.  So, I'm going as Alice, and as of right now he has no costume for this evening. 

Pictures to come.....  Hopefully, on Monday!!!


1 comment: