Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites

The topic: Friday Favorites

I don't have a video up yet, but I wanted to get something in for today.

What's your name?
Stephanie

What's your favorite fast food meal?
Oh, fast food...  AKA "The Devil".  I'd say my favorite fast food has to be something Mexican related.  I like Moe's and Qudoba quite a bit.  For those who live in larger cities, it's like a Subway for burritos.  YUM!  Chicken queso burrito, right up!

What was your favorite music video on TRL?
I was a teen through the boy band era, so I'd have to say "Everybody" by the Back Street Boys.  I would get up and do the dance they do at the end, sing along, and I loved the dress up parts of all the halloween-esk outfits.

If your house caught fire, what is the one favorite material object you would take out with you?
I'd say my albums of pictures.  Pictures are memories and you can't get those back!

What is your favorite workout?
TurboFire!  It's kickboxing and dance and it's the ONLY workout program I have ever been able to stick to every week.

What is your favorite food in your pantry?
At this exact moment???  I'd proabably say there isn't anything, because I haven't been to the store in quite some time.  Usually, I go for chocolate.  Nothing particular in mind really.  I get bored easily with the same foods, so I usually try to change it up.


What is your favorite gift you have ever received?
My gift from God!  My little dumpling daughter-Brynnie.  She is my everything and the only person I need in life.

3 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmmmmm queso. I knew there were 49816189 reasons I loved you and this is 49816190. If it has queso on it, I will eat it. Even if it was a shoe. Seriously. My digestive system might curse me a blue streak, but damnit I will enjoy every bite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute picture of you at the end, Stephanie!

    And yep... queso.... take it to the bank! :) Yum.

    Sorry your video wouldn't load... hopefully you can do the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you answered the q's, it was fun to see everyone's answers! Have you ever heard of Panchero's? It's a Mexican fast food/Subway type joint here in the midwest. My husband LOVES Panchero's burritos. I used to until I got pregnant w/ my youngest, s/t about that pregnancy turned me off of them so I have to try to stomach them when his cravings hit a high point and we have to go there. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete