Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


2013 New Year's Resolution
 
  1. Take a DISTANT trip on my next vacation to a beach!
  2. Lose 8lbs a month until Sept....  That's right... 72lbs!!!  It's a VERY tall order! 
  3. Join Weight Watchers and attend meetings on a weekly basis.
  4. Join a gym and work out in mornings before work.
  5. Pack my lunch every day for work to save money and calories on meals.
  6. Work no more than 40 hours a week. 
  7. Read a book to my daughter most nights before bed.  Some nights I don't get home soon enough before she falls asleep. 
  8. Work on baby #2 in fall of 2013.
  9. Pay off my 1 credit card and keep it paid off (I like to shop).
  10. Blog at least 3X a week again.
  11. Get baby #1 potty trained by fall of 2013.
  12. Start a college fund for Brynn.
  13. Repeat from last year:  Run in a 5K.
Some of it is pretty personal, but I don't mind sharing them.  I am an open book most days. 
 
What are your new year's resolutions?  I gave 13 for 2013.  :)   
 
It starts when the ball drops!
 
 
Skinny Gal...  Somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Your goals are similar to mine!! I can't wait to have baby #2. How old is your daughter? Mine is 2 and I dread potty training so much!

    ReplyDelete